Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This Must Be Addressed
Jason Offline
Jason

This Must Be Addressed
Hey fam it's been awhile.

Anyways tbt to when Jessica Vosk fund raised thousands of dollars form her fans, and in return she promised meet n greets and other prizes...none of which she has given??? I get that it can take awhile but it's been well over a year now. Are people who donated money upset by this? I'm genuinely confused. I haven't heard anyone talk about this.

Annnnnd that's the tea. Just wondering what people's thoughts are. Big Grin

Wicked Count: 56
Elphaba: Julia Murney, Mandy Gonzalez 3x, Donna Vivino (s/b) 2x, Jackie Burns 3x, Christine Dwyer 12x (lead and s/b), Alyssa Fox (s/b) 3x, Jennifer DiNoia (s/b and lead) 3x, Vicki Noon (u/s) 2x, Willemijn Verkaik 2x, Lindsay Mendez 7x, Laurel Harris (s/b) 3x, Alison Luff, Carla Stickler (u/s) 2x, Anne Brummel (s/b), Emma Hatton (s/b), Caroline Bowman 2x, Lilli Cooper (s/b), Rachel Tucker 3x, Hannah Shankman (u/s), Michelle Pentecost (u/s), Jessica Vosk, and Mariand Torres (s/b)
Glinda: Kendra Kassebaum, Katie Rose Clarke 6x, Chandra Lee Schwartz 2x, Jeanna de Waal 3x, Kate Fahrner (s/b), Alli Mauzey 11x, Tiffany Haas (s/b) 3x, Jenn Gambatese 2x, Jenni Barber 7x, Savannah Stevenson 2x, Lindsay K. Northen (u/s) 2x, Kara Lindsay 9x, Tess Soltau (s/b), Carrie St. Louis 2x, Ginna Claire Mason, Amanda Jane Cooper 3x, and Lisa Livesay (s/b)
12-27-2018 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jspams20 Offline
User

RE: This Must Be Addressed
I'll admit I am a little bit concerned, she hasn't addressed this pretty large issue at ALL.
12-27-2018 08:23 PM
Aidoon123 Offline
User

To be honest the fact that people were willing to pay extortionate amounts of money to meet someone who, in my opinion, is quite a narcissist, was a mistake from the get go. She doesn't treat her fans well, at all.

And that's the tea, sis.

"I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game"
12-28-2018 06:57 AM
Isaac E. Offline
Founder / Head Administrator

Hey folks - let's be very careful to keep this civil. Has anyone tried reaching out to her, first and foremost?

Isaac Evans
Founder & Head Administrator
12-29-2018 10:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jacksilver110 Offline
User

She briefly touched on this maybe a month or two ago. I think it was around the time of the 15th anniversary? Some people had shaded her and called her out on Twitter for not keeping her word. She posted on her Instagram story about it and said something to the extent of "I've been really busy...blah, blah...15th anniversary....black, blah...Broadway...blah, blah...no time now" and "If anyone has a problem they can message me directly" (She made a point to emphasized "directly")

If anyone remembers, the album was supposed to be released in February but didn't come out until what... September or something? My guess is that ~50 or so people paid for in-person coffee/dog park/ice cream/whatever dates and no one (to my knowledge) has received their reward.
12-29-2018 01:32 PM
defygravity777 Offline
User

(12-28-2018 06:57 AM)Aidoon123 Wrote:  To be honest the fact that people were willing to pay extortionate amounts of money to meet someone who, in my opinion, is quite a narcissist, was a mistake from the get go. She doesn't treat her fans well, at all.

And that's the tea, sis.

From my experience I've been treated very well.

Changed for good on Oct 23,2010!!!

12-30-2018 12:37 PM