Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stage door!
itsemily Offline
User

Stage door!
I'm sorting my plans for my visit next Saturday night, I'm planning on going to stage door which I have never done for Wicked before, I was wondering if anyone knew roughly how long Alice usually takes to come out? Obviously I know this can be different each night but was just looking for a rough idea so I can work it so I don't miss my last train! xx
04-01-2018 08:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tyler Offline
Super Moderator

RE: Stage door!
When I went to the stage door (on a Monday night) when I was in London it took Alice about 15-20 minutes to come out after the show.

The rest of the cast comes out pretty quickly. Sophie was out in about 5 minutes.

Defying Gravity since June 2007
*Experienced Jackie Burns' "tell them how I" riff*
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 12:27 PM by Tyler.)
04-01-2018 12:26 PM
itsemily Offline
User

(04-01-2018 12:26 PM)Tyler Wrote:  When I went to the stage door (on a Monday night) when I was in London it took Alice about 15-20 minutes to come out after the show.

The rest of the cast comes out pretty quickly. Sophie was out in about 5 minutes.

Excellent thank you! I've been on the same tube as some one from the ensemble whilst coming back from another show, which made me hopeful that they would be out quick enough for me to see them when I go! I got on at Tottenham court road and they got into my carriage at Victoria and I got so excited but was not brave enough to speak to them!
04-01-2018 12:45 PM
Tyler Offline
Super Moderator

(04-01-2018 12:45 PM)itsemily Wrote:  
(04-01-2018 12:26 PM)Tyler Wrote:  When I went to the stage door (on a Monday night) when I was in London it took Alice about 15-20 minutes to come out after the show.

Excellent thank you! I've been on the same tube as some one from the ensemble whilst coming back from another show, which made me hopeful that they would be out quick enough for me to see them when I go! I got on at Tottenham court road and they got into my carriage at Victoria and I got so excited but was not brave enough to speak to them!

The ensemble comes out almost overwhelmingly quick. If you want to stop anyone I'd suggest having your programme/camera/whatever prepared because some of them are in a rush (although everyone I've stopped has been very friendly)

Defying Gravity since June 2007
*Experienced Jackie Burns' "tell them how I" riff*
04-01-2018 08:27 PM