– An introduction in which we chit-chat and tell you what the episode will be about.
– A special appearance and interview by Mara Sandroff, author of “After Wicked”
– A run-down of this week’s news about WICKED and WICKED alumni.
– A quick synopsis of the media we’ve published on the site this week.
– A trivia question (submit your response to firstname.lastname@example.org OR comment on our facebook page to get points – the user with the most points at the end of January wins a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card!).
– A discussion with our panelists (who are not staff members!) about a couple of current WICKED topics – “Which witch is which and which witch should be the other witch?”)
So please, check it out! There will be three easy ways to download:
1. Click here to access the folder where you can download the pOZcast each week.
2. Click here to subscribe to our RSS feed on iTunes.
3. YOU CAN NOW SEARCH AND FIND OUR PODCAST ON iTUNES. You can subscribe directly by searching “pozcast” on any iOS device. We would appreciate any ratings and comments you could leave there.
We hope that you enjoy – we have exciting things planned for the pOZcast and would appreciate ANY input you can give – whether it be suggestions for discussion topics, performers you’d like for us to invite on the show (we have a few lined up) or just general input! The comments are what keep us going and doing this, so please don’t hesitate to give them! Thanks for listening!