Event: Wicked London vs Chitty Charity Football Match
This Friday, the 27th August 2010, current and former members of the Wicked London cast will be participating in a charity football match against the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang tour in order to raise money for Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children. The event will occur at Westway Sports Centre in London (nearest Tube station is Latimer Road, Hammersmith and City Line), with kick-off at 12:00pm. The event is free to enter, although there will be a donation bucket for the charity at the venue. Donations can also be made here.
The team will comprise of Lee Mead (Fiyero), Gareth Chart (ensemble, u/s The Wizard and Dr. Dillamond), Daniel Jones (ensemble), Tommy Sherlock (ensemble, u/s Fiyero and Dr. Dillamond), Niall Sheehy (swing, u/s Dr. Dillamond), Jack Wilcox (ensemble), Danny Mac (ensemble, u/s Boq), and David Stoller (former Dr. Dillamond, u/s The Wizard; former ensemble, u/s Dr. Dillamond and The Wizard).
- Kerry Ellis and Lee Mead Set for THE WEST END MEN Concert
- Bid On West End Cast Members’ Charity Auction Items For Wicked Day!
- Cast Update: West End
- Video Footage: Louise Dearman & Gina Beck Introduction
- Louise Dearman To Rejoin West End Cast As Elphaba, 10/29
- Cast Update: Broadway, West End
- Video Footage: Jennifer Tierney “Defying Gravity”
- Video Footage: WICKED West End Cast At The Covent Garden Piazza
- Cast Update: March 12, 2012
- Exclusive Interview: Nadine Cox